Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Walla Walla TT

Saturday morning the Jenny, Lisa, and myslef (Alena), started the Tour of Walla Walla with a 12 km TT. The out and back course consisted of a gradual uphill on the way out, which lead everyone to feel kind of slow and sluggish, and the way back to be suprisingly fast and for the most part a lot more fun. Although, I don't Time Trials are generally supposed to be considered "fun", the way back was actually kind of fun. I think however I could have made it a little less "fun" and perhaps more "fast". Lisa was the top Giant rider of the day in 8th place 1 minute back, Jenny followed in 13th 1:31 back, and myself in 16th 1:41 back. After the time trial we were looking forward to showing what we could do as a team in the road race, which proved to be very "fun", in that strange kind of, I like to hurt and make other people hurt kind of way.

No comments: